Elegance and convenience in the great outdoors ...
The Pond at TripleBrook is an elegant yet rustic, open air wedding and special event venue with a modern flair conveniently located in scenic Warren County. With sweeping views of rolling mountains, pastoral fields, and lush gardens, TripleBrook's trademark private pond will surround you and your guests with nature's beauty on your special day. Our covered event space can accommodate up to 175 guests for a seated dinner while offering stunning 360-degree panoramas of our charming vistas. Choose to dine and dance the night away in the large versatile pavilion, lounge at the pond-side gazebo or gather around our fire pit on the grand patio.
The pond-side pavilion and surrounding modern facilities were built in 2015. The venue is located on the site of our historic dairy barn to provide the perfect picturesque setting to make your wedding or event unforgettable. The expansive Pavilion is versatile enough to accommodate the elegance of a wedding or religious celebration while also facilitating a relaxed atmosphere for a team-building retreat or family reunion.
- “My September wedding here was perfect! All of my guests kept saying how beautiful it was and how much fun they were having! My wedding was so easy-going and stress free. Ozzie and Ira made the entire process so smooth, and ensured that everything was perfect on my big day! Most of my guests said that my wedding was the best they had ever been to, because the setting was so beautiful, and it was so much fun! Heaters are available in case it gets a little bit chilly at night. The pond-side ceremony was so beautiful, everyone loved it. Children at the reception had such a fun time, because there are animals for them to observe, and lots of open space for them to run around. There is a fire pit and chairs to sit around for the reception. It's just so cozy! Also, the place has lovely bathrooms for your guests to use. If I could do it all again, I would definitely choose this place!”
- “I couldn't ask for a more beautiful place to get married. The views are gorgeous as well as the venue itself. The staff were all awesome. Everything was absolutely perfect!”
- “My son and his wife wedding was there and it was great. The place is beautiful and everyone is very helpful and it is such a beautiful place to have a special occasion there!”
- “Getting married in 51 days (May 2017) @ The Pond at Triplebrook! Owners, Ozzie & Ira, have been wonderful during the planning process. I've filled Ozzie's inbox with lots of wedding related questions & she's always very quick to respond & help out. The area is gorgeous & exactly what we were looking for!! The ceremony will be held outdoors with a pastoral grass and pond setting and the reception under a covered pavilion with an expansive vista of the rolling countryside. We are excited for the big day!!”
- “My daughter had Her wedding at The Pond at Triplebrook this past weekend, it was awesome! Thank you Wendy, Ozzie, Ira, and Diana for making Jamie’s day perfect!!”
- “Had our wedding here this weekend and it was amazing! The staff was so great, made sure everything was taken care of. Special thanks to Ira and Ozzie for helping us every step of the way and being more than gracious when we had requests or any questions at all! The venue is absolutely gorgeous. The landscape and attention to detail in every flower and decoration provided was a relief to not have to worry about! Our family and friends could not stop talking about the scenery and how beautiful of a wedding it was! Can't thank you enough for making the first day of the rest of our lives truly remarkable.”
- “I couldn't imagine a better place to begin our journey as husband and wife. It was a beautiful location with a staff that was equally as amazing every step of the way from first contact to checking out the day after.”
- “We just had our wedding here this past Saturday, 9/7/19. It was the most perfect venue. The staff made this day so effortless. They did everything they possibly could to make sure we had everything we needed. Ozzie, the main coordinator, runs a tight ship and will be there for anything you need. She tries her hardest to give you the wedding of your dreams. Ira, her husband, makes the guests staying at the location feel at ease and goes our of his way to make sure you feel taken care of. My Husband (!!!) and I couldn't be happier with our time spent with this amazing family business. We hope that you make the same decision we did to have the most beautiful day!”